We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our EmailLabs Team. We're looking for an individual who combines a natural storytelling ability with a data-driven approach to create valuable, creative, engaging, and relevant content for our global audience.
The ideal candidate has experience in a growing SaaS company or marketing agency and has previously worked in a digital marketing role. Success in this position requires a deep understanding of our market's goals and priorities to ensure that campaign objectives, goals, and KPIs are achieved.
If you're looking to be part of a dedicated team that consistently delivers exceptional results while enjoying the process, then we invite you to join us!
- Fluent English and Polish in spoken and written.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting paid digital media campaigns, including Paid Search, Programmatic, Display Media, Paid Mobile, Social Networks, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product marketing for enterprise software.
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and the ability to develop and execute innovative strategies.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Experience with marketing content marketing, and analytics tools.
- Proficiency in using email marketing and automation software (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot), including system integration.
- Knowledge of building content funnels.
- Understanding of SEO and ranking methods.
- Understand our audience and what we can do for them.
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of technologies behind today’s Internet like HTML/CSS.
- Using dynamic content and personalisation to ensure all communications are targeted and relevant.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Plan and create compelling written and visual content for marketing demand generation campaigns (i.e. blogs, emails, social media posts, infographics, slides for webinars and sales teams).
- Designing and executing email marketing campaigns in line with the Marketing Plan to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Innovating ways to increase email signs-ups to build our database, improve audience engagement, and drive product sales.
- Monitor key email marketing metrics, including open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and unsubscribe rates.
- Generate regular reports that showcase campaign performance and provide recommendations.
- Support the creation, ideation and implementation with our agency partners and internal teams of all paid media marketing-related initiatives (search, display, programmatic, app store, paid social, etc)
- Integrate keywords into our strategy and evaluate the effectiveness alongside SEO Specialists.
- Support day-to-day campaign performance using available analytical tools, to analyze and optimize assets, creatives.
- Create and maintain a social media presence and manage our online community across all platforms.
- Development in an international group with a stable market position, our group is developing rapidly, we are on Polish stock market
- Employment under an employment contract or B2B,
- Completely funded work equipment,
- Hybrid work,
- English and German lessons during working hours,
- Fully funded of participation in training and industry events,
- Benefit package (co-financing of a multisport card, group medical care insurance).
Franklina Roosevelta 22
Wymiar czasu pracy
Umowa o pracę